Monday, June 25, 2012

Cheating

Have you ever wanted to lose a few pounds? Well, if you have you started a diet. You watch what you eat, count calories, cut out carbs, or something else. It gets stressful and sometimes you want to cheat on your diet. It's normal right?

Everyone on any kind of diet has the temptation to cheat. It's the same situation with someone with PKU. Someone on a regular diet just has to stay on their diet longer, that's the only consequence they get. People on the PKU diet have quite a few consequences, and sometimes we aren't the only ones who get punished.

I can't speak for everyone with PKU when it comes to the symptoms we get. I know when I have had too much protein I dont get any symptoms until the next day. I get VERY moody, I get so tired from doing nothing at all, and I just feel foggy. Like I said, everyone has different symptoms.

Some people get cravings for certain things. I know of someone who craves a Whopper from Burger King. Other people crave peanuts. I know I crave Velveeta Mac & Cheese. Weird huh?

Anyways, that's a ll I have for you now.

Unitl next time,
Phe


Don't forget to check out these web pages!!

Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/TheDailyStrugglesOfPKU

Follow me on Twitter: Phe_ThePKUGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment