Friday, July 4, 2014

Goodbye For Now

I am having a hard time finding the words to say for this post, but here we go.
 
I am not going to be posting on this blog page for a while, possibly ever again. I'm not sure what will happen but I have decided to start a new blog page.
 
As I go back and read my previous posts, I realize that this blog is a real downer. Even in the title, it shows a pessimistic view on PKU as a whole. While having PKU is no walk in the park, it's not all bad. I have joined many groups on Facebook that consist of people around the globe who have PKU. Since joining these groups I have learned many things, but the most prominent:
                        EVERYONE THINKS OF THEMSELVES POORLY BECAUSE OF PKU
              EVERYONE BLAMES THE BAD THINGS THAT HAPPEN IN THEIR LIVES ON PKU
                        NO ONE IS THANKFUL FOR THEIR PKU
 
I know that last one sounds weird. But honestly, out of everything that God could have given you He chose PKU for a reason. He could have given you a much worse disease or condition. But He didn't. It's time to be thankful for what you have and what you don't.
 
"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."
I Thessalonians 5:18

No comments:

Post a Comment