Sunday, December 4, 2011

It's Been Awhile!

Man, it seems like it has been forever since I have posted. I have been quite the busy bee lately. I got a new job that has kept me busy, plus looking for a new place, and of course taking care of my husband and the dog. It sure doesn't seem like much in comparison to the things some of you have to do on a daily basis, but it's a lot for me. Especially, since I went from taking care of the dog and my husband and nothing else.

Well, now that Thanksgiving has come and gone I want to share some of the things that I am thankful for this year. First of all, I am thankful for my wonderful husband who works so hard to take care of me and make sure I am happy and comfortable. Of course, I am thankful for all of my family. They are all so wonderful.

I am, also, thankful for my church and salvation. I don't know about everyone who reads this, but I know I wouldn't be here today if it weren't for God's grace and mercy. I am thankful for the country I live in. It has the technology to detect and diagnose things like PKU that can be treated. I am thankful for so much more, but I don't want to take the time and list them all.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are looking forward to Christmas as much as I am. Only 21 short days until Christmas.

Until next time,
Phe

No comments:

Post a Comment